Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our EMEA team supporting our customers with compliance requirements and associated workflows.
If you’re someone who is excited by helping customers through tough challenges and enjoys serving others, we’d love to hear from you! You’re a strong communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email and you’re able to empathize with frustrated customers from all backgrounds. You enjoy collaborating with colleagues on your team, helping them with the day to day challenges, and contributing ideas on how to improve the team’s work. Your role is critical in ensuring customer success with one of our most important products.
- A true servant-leader that’s driven by helping the teams they support do their best work.
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment and try new ways of working.
- Organized — skilled and blocking and tackling, running things to ground, protecting the teams while making sure they’re responsive to the needs of the business.
- Experienced in best practices of project management in an Agile environment.
- Ideally 5-10 years of relevant experience.
As the Technical Program Program Manager, you will:
- Build a program to capture qualitative and quantitative feedback from a representative customer population on processes, tooling, and user interfaces
- Research and define end-user profiles and needs to guide the internal teams responsible for creating/maintaining Twilio’s compliance tools and user interfaces
- Analyse current processes and tools to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, ease of use, and clarity of information for end users
- Build broad stakeholder consensus on how to best serve customers and approach problem solving related to regulatory compliance
- Manage successful delivery of large, high impact and highly cross-functional regulatory compliance initiatives while simultaneously tracking smaller projects.
- Drive and measure customer adoption of updates/changes
- Communicating clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues as progress is made.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position can be based out of any of our offices in EMEA. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.