Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
You’re excited about the intersection of Marketing, Technology, and Process Re-Engineering and looking to expand your understanding of these domains. You have an intense curiosity about new systems and always look for how we can leverage technology to improve our marketing efforts.
Your key responsibility is to ensure that Campaign operations within our Marketing team run smoothly in support of our wider Go-To-Market and Product organizations. At a high level, this includes managing our campaign framework across multiple GEOs and stakeholders. This includes creation & naming convention, managing landing pages, reporting, and managing list imports.
The right candidate for this role combines an interest in marketing campaign frameworks, a passion for process improvement, and a commitment to completing projects on time.
- 2+ years experience in Marketing Operations within a high growth environment
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with marketing technology solutions (Marketo or similar marketing automation platform; Salesforce)
- Operationally focused with a strong reliance on process and standards
- Searching for balance between technology enablement and service delivery
- Comfortable to work across teams and seek alignment to help maintain a best-in-class marketing operations framework
- Ready to learn and solve problems both in isolation and in a team environment
In Marketing Operations, we are building and running an all-star, scalable engine that supports the wider marketing leadership team. We are looking for a self-motivated Marketing Operations Analyst to develop scalable processes and systems for our extended team.
- Work with our Demand Generation, Field/Product Marketing teams to build and maintain campaigns and ensure all tagging and tracking is in place prior to campaign launch
- Oversee project management across campaigns to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and build in process excellence for naming standards, campaign reporting, and documentation
- Have a strong focus towards Salesforce data hygiene and partner with stakeholders across Sales / Marketing / BI to resolve issues in support of timely campaign execution
- Build email campaigns based on customer intent and signals from our data warehouse. Collaborate with our BI team to implement these triggers into an email sequence with the appropriate content and clickbait
- Have the ability to work with the Analytics team to measure campaign performance and leverage storytelling capabilities
- Develop and continuously improve tools that are necessary in the planning & execution of campaigns
Twilio is fueling the future of communications, and our brand attracts thousands of developers every day. It’s up to the Marketing team to grow the market, deliver an amazing customer experience, and ultimately fill the funnel for our high-performing Sales team. The Marketing Operations team enables that through focus on systems, data, strategic planning, and customer insights.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.