Because you belong at Twilio Sendgrid
The Who, What, Where and Why
The Business Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales. The BDR team is responsible for both providing exceptional customer service and qualifying viable business opportunities for the Twilio and SendGrid sales team while acting as a Brand Ambassador of our culture and values.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio Sendgrid product experts and consulting with customers to identify their needs and pain points.
- Quickly and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from our various inbound channels including, but not limited to, phone, chat, and request for contact forms.
- From these conversations, you will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Twilio Sendgrid can solve our customer’s challenges.
- Ultimately identify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team from the customers you connect with.
- New or upcoming graduates with related Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Twilio Sendgrid is looking for a Business Development Representative to join the Sales Development team. We’re looking for a hungry, ambitious, and talented individual who has a passion for communications and wants to start their sales career at a world-class sales organization.
- You are right for this role if you’re excited by working with customers, exceeding key performance metrics, and contributing back to the team team through various leadership initiatives.
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Twilio Sendgrid by growing our sales pipeline. You have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
Twilio Sendgrid is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio Sendgrid to developers, lines of business, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio Sendgrid is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio Sendgrid. Come join us.
This position will be located at SendGrid HQ, now part of the Twilio family, located at 1801 California St in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio Sendgrid to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio Sendgrid has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio Sendgrid is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio Sendgrid is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST