Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio our mission is to power the future of communications and Super Network is the business unit and platform within Twilio where we work in partnership with carriers and operators around the world to provide connectivity to solve our customers problems.
We are looking for a skilled Technical Program Manager who can facilitate our teams to reach our aggressive product delivery and infrastructure scale goals. Acting as the hub in a world of spokes, you will lead teams’ collaboration and deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, track and report progress, and leverage best practices to ensure predictable and timely delivery of some of our larger projects.
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work.
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment and try new ways of working.
- Organized — skilled and blocking and tackling, running things to ground, protecting the teams while making sure they’re responsive to the needs of the business.
- Experienced in best practices of project management in an Agile environment.
- Ideally 5-10 years of relevant experience.
As Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Support the transparency and communication of the health and progress of an overall program that you are coordinating.
- Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data and inspect & adapt practices - work with Agile teams and scrum masters to improve project delivery.
- Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Program Management across the organization.
- May provide or support basic financial visibility and guidance of a program in which your teams contribute.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at Veerenni 38 in Tallinn. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks, massages, Kindle allowance, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.