Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Collections Analyst to join our Accounting team in Dublin. The role will work within the entire Order to Cash cycle, and focus on day-to-day duties including, collections, journal entry creation, customer account reconciliations and related bad debt analysis. This position will help support Twilio’s growth efforts throughout EMEA.
Twilio is seeking a hands-on Collections Analyst to the join our Accounting team
- You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can easily shift between the details and the “big picture”
- You love data and reconciliations.
- Best in class customer service is your priority!
- Ideally, you have more than three years of experience working on an Accounting Team, with at least one to two years of Collections experience.
- A desire to maintain and enhance our unique culture and an ongoing desire to strive for continuous improvement by adding your talents to Twilio is highly desired.
- Third level qualification in Accountancy, Finance or a Business related discipline -or- relevant experience
As a Collections Analyst:
- You will own and monitor a key customer facing email alias and ensure queries are replied to within the required SLAs.
- Your key deliverable will be to for collection activities for a portion of customer accounts including:
- Regular collections communication for past due accounts
- Determining risk levels of each customer account
- Weekly reporting to management on collection activities as part of the month end close process
- Supporting the business through quarterly audit and SOX work.
The Accounting organization is on a mission to hire the very best employees and to create exceptional employee experiences. We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral into growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is located in our beautiful office at WeWork Iveagh Court, Dublin 2 (we are across the street from the Harcourt Luas stop). You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered lunches 3 days per week, snacks, game area, massages and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.