Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Billing & Pricing Analyst to join our team in Dublin. The Billing & Pricing Analyst will work within the entire Order to Cash cycle, and focus on day-to-day duties related to customer billing and on-boarding. A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily shift between the details and the “big picture".
As a Billing & Pricing Analyst you will have:
- Strong experience in the area of Billings / Revenue.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce is advantageous, although not essential
- Solid experience working with large volume transactions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel user: able to handle very large raw data sets using pivots and other functions such as VLOOKUPS.
- Third level qualification in Accountancy, Finance or a Business related discipline or equivalent experience
As Billing & Pricing Analyst:
You will oversee and update customer data within the accounting and billing system.
Maintain Revenue Team external customer email, responding to customer and other external queries in a timely manner
Gather and format large raw data sets to assist with customer billing reporting and queries.
Participate in month end close, including:
- Managing and tracking recurring billing
- Manage approvals, tracking and application of customer credits
- Analysis of revenue related balance sheet accounts
- Ad hoc customer financial reporting
Assist and participate in the development and implementation of financial controls and process surrounding revenue and invoicing.
Onboard customers to Twilio’s internal billing system and Financial ERP system, including:
- Working with Sales Team to finalize pricing, and create pricing models
- Verify customer contracts per established prices and set up in billing system
- Ensure proper approval is documented for credits, amendments, concessions, etc.
- Work with Sales and Revenue Accountant to assist with resolution to customer billing investigations and disputes
Participate in external and internal audits, as requested.
Support Revenue Team in miscellaneous projects as requested.
We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral into growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is located in our office at WeWork Iveagh Court, Dublin 2 (we are across the street from the Harcourt Luas stop). You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered lunches 4 days a week, snacks, game area, bi-weekly dinners at All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.