Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where, and Why
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Contracts Administrator to join our growing legal team. You will be responsible for managing a large volume of contracts, work closely with Twilio’s Go-To-Market Sales teams as well as other key business units to guide contracts through the review, negotiation, and signing process.
We are looking for something with:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience with commercial contracts (if you’ve had any experience supporting a sales organization and worked closely with sales reps that is a bonus!).
- Dedication to providing superior customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to handle a large volume of work.
- Ability to structure, draft and negotiate a high volume of complex agreements including NDA’s and sales agreements.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to advocate for a position while maintaining a collaborative and open-minded approach.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience with contract management tools such as Apttus, DocuSign, JIRA and Salesforce.com.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects across several functional departments.
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements.
You are a talented and creative person who is passionate about helping an organization level up. You work well with others and are a champion of streamlining processes who see their projects through to completion. You enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, are detail-oriented, exemplify good judgment, and are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. You are willing to do whatever is necessary to get the job done as well as step back from time to time to look at the big picture and brainstorm ideas on how to take the Commercial Legal Team to the next level.
As Contracts Administrator, you will:
- Draft, review, negotiate, and manage a wide range of legal agreements including NDAs, order forms, and sales agreements to ensure adherence to company policy, regulatory requirements, and conformance to our templates.
- Help build and maintain our commercial contracting tools and processes, including maintaining our contracts management system.
- Assist with periodic updates and modifications of terms and policies, including our terms of service, acceptable use policy and other miscellaneous agreement templates.
- Educate and train non-legal colleagues with respect to our commercial contracting tools and processes to ensure smooth and timely turnaround of contract review requests.
- Provide quick-thinking, business-oriented advice and to properly balance risks and business reward.
- Advise Twilio’s internal clients on NDA and order form interpretation, and negotiation.
- Suggest and implement improvements to make the contracting process more efficient across the company.
Twilio’s legal team prides itself on the trust it has built across the business through consistently providing practical and sound legal advice. Your unique skill set and experience are critical to helping support our thriving and growing business and reinforce the trust and partnership we have cultivated with teams across the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 3280 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, Georgia. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks,ergonomic desks, monthly All Hands, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experiences, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 2,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and offices in Bogotá, Denver, Dublin, Hong Kong, Irvine, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Redwood City, Singapore, Sydney, Tallinn, and Tokyo.
More than two million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve the human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.