The People team at Twilio are rapidly expanding to support the company’s exponential growth. This role offers local and international exposure in an exciting, fast paced environment. The person in this role will partner with an International HRBP and employees to support European People priorities.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 service/support to employees across multiple sites related to: on-boarding, off boarding, payroll, benefits, global mobility, and basic HR queries.
- Partner closely with the HRBP to support and execute people transactions in a timely and accurate fashion, delivering excellent employee experiences
- Support administration required for onboarding of new hires as well as off-boarding
- Build cross functional working relationships with partner functions, such as IT, Legal, and Payroll/Finance to provide seamless operational support
- Partner closely with other People functions and HRBPs to drive and execute HR Operational processes and services with a focus on employee experience, and data integrity.
- Establish People Operations presence in regional locations.
- Leverage the HRIS system to perform transactions, support employees, and internal clients
- Identify and drive process improvement efforts, leveraging HR systems to automate and eliminate manual work where possible.
- Provide guidance and assistance for employees and managers on core HR policies and process
- Document and maintain and communicate core HR processes to users and partners
- Work cross-functionally and across regions to define, build, rollout, and support employee support processes, with a goal to automate and scale.
- Provide administration, communication, and processing in support of the following core HR processes:
o Pre and Onboarding new hires (data entry and paperwork validation)
o Payroll and time tracking
o Background check administration
o Work authorization and visas
o HR System data checks, entry, and audits in Workday
o Termination processes
o Employment Verifications
Provide Level 1 and Level 2 HR support directly to employees and internal partners related to questions concerning:
o HR Policies
o HR Systems (Workday, Greenhouse)
o General HR related questions
o Mobility and Immigration
- Perform data entry, auditing, and reporting using HR systems, as needed
- Participate in system testing and support for HR Operations related program rollouts, new systems and processes
- Provide employment verifications and related letters for employees
- Create and Manage employee files and records
- Provide HR administrative and operations support and consultation for HR programs (Learning and Development, Compensation, Benefits, etc).
- Must have previously demonstrated effective multitasking, interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Bring curiosity, and desire to find opportunities for improvement
- Experience with HR systems, data and reporting
- Excellent Estonian employment law knowledge
- Regional European experience/familiarity preferred
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skills, having a growth mindset
- Travel to other international locations may be required
- Proactive and communicative
- Detail oriented with an understanding of the HR ecosystem (payroll, IT, comp, benefits)
- 3+ years’ experience in an HR or Operational environment handling coordination, process ownership, project tasks, and direct customer/employee questions
- Understanding and experience with HR systems and processes
This position will be located in our beautiful and well designed office at Veerenni 24 in Tallinn. You will enjoy our incredible perks: monthly breakfast, twice a week lunch, dinner during our bi-weekly global All Hands and a fully-stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and beverages. We have many team building events weekly, monthly and of course annual summer days. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook. You want to experience all of this with the best people? Join Twilio Tallinn team!
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,300 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Sydney, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.