Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
If you have used Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, or Netflix, you have probably used Twilio. Twilio is a NYSE-listed company that powers communications for over 140,000 businesses around the world as a developer platform for communications. Software teams use Twilio APIs to add capabilities like voice, video, and messaging to their business applications. Programmable communications has become more crucial than ever to the success of businesses today. We are looking for highly capable, dynamic and experienced individuals to grow our business in Asia Pacific.
This is a fast moving industry and we are looking for equally passionate, proven and motivated Field Sales Specialist in Contact Center to join us to revolutionise the future. This is an overlay quota-carrying role where you'll be responsible for acquiring net new Contact Center deals in Asia Pacific replacing/augmenting legacy systems and finding new ways for them to build innovative and seamless customer engagement for the future.
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Sales Specialist to prospect and manage high value Call Center prospects/customers. The candidate will own the fast growing Call center business, and source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to provide voice connectivity. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and manage these deals to close.
About the job:
- We are looking for proven Sales Executives to focus on Call Centers and looking to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications.
- You’ll be working with G2K and large to medium sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio’s cloud communication services.
- Our customers are VP of Customer Experience, Care and Service, VP of Omni-channel and Digital Strategy, Product Managers, Application owners, VP’s of Innovation. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
- Ideal candidate has at least 10+years of technology sales experience in a field/outbound capacity.
- You must come with a mindset to be selling to Dev Ops ready, Agile enterprise environments that are ready for cloud technology and demonstrate that you can add value and win against legacy on-prem/SaaS vendors.
- Working closely with Sales Executives & Sales Engineers to identify, target, prospect and sell Twilio’s Contact Center solution (Flex) to Enterprise and High Growth Innovative companies.
- You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed annual plan on a quarterly basis.
- Consistently grow pipeline.
- You’ve demonstrated success selling Contact Center software or SaaS solution for at least 10+ years.
- You have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $5-30M.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, and managing the contract process.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Bonus points:
- Previous experience selling into Call Centers and a proven track record. Experience selling within ASEAN & North Asia markets advantageous.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- BA/BS from a competitive school and/or an MBA.
Our contact center offering is groundbreaking and getting incredible traction in the market and we are expanding our go to market strategy. We can accelerate our results with added contact center leadership and sales expertise.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their consumer engagement.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position could be located in Singapore or Hong Kong . You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, we know this is a marathon not a sprint; that builds an inclusive culture where we want all of our people to be comfortable and thrive. We seek out people who live by our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST