Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for a Country Manager for France to join our Sales team. This is a senior leadership position responsible for net new business acquisition whilst growing Twilio’s existing revenues from France. This individual will lead a team of inside and field sales reps and will report into Twilio’s Vice President of EMEA and partner with senior leaders across the company to drive revenue growth and increase Twilio’s market share in territory.
We are looking for someone with a solid network of contacts in FTSE 100 Enterprises, Corporate IT, Retail, Digital & Online marketplaces. You will be someone who is comfortable with both senior enterprise stakeholders but hold high respect for the developer community. We are looking for someone to be highly entrepreneurial and may be required to wear many hats - chiefly as a high performing Sales Executive, then Product Manager, Technical Team Member and Marketing spokesperson. The successful candidate will dictate what is needed for Twilio to win and capture extensive market share in the French territory and will be supported by our regional operations hubs and platform services based in our global offices.
As Country Manager you will;
- Build, develop and retain a high-performing sales team that cultivates trusted-advisor relationships with our customers and prospects at all levels (developer to C-suite).
- New customer acquisition (hunting and selling); building pipeline, progressing prospects through a consultative sales process, measure and develop the funnel at every sales stage, accurately forecast new customer acquisition and revenue.
- Ownership of and responsibility for revenue from existing client base in territory. Ensure renewals, minimize churn and profitably upsell expanded use while cross selling new use cases into existing accounts, measure and develop the funnel at every sales stage, accurately forecast cross-sell, up-sell, and organic revenue growth.
- As a principal customer advocate for the territory, develop strong internal relationships across Twilio including; marketing, product development, support, finance, and the extended sales organization to solidify our partnership with and commitment to our French customers. Ensure customer objectives are met and all account issues are quickly resolved.
- Drive use of product, support, sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to provide strong analytics and solid visibility in your team’s execution.
- Working with Twilio product teams, roll out new products, pricing, and services across France. These include Voice & Video, Messaging, Authentication and Connected Devices across use cases in Access Security, Call & Text Marketing, Collaboration, Commerce Communications and Contact Centers.
- Strong understanding of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware etc.)
- Proven ability in building business cases around complex cloud solutions for C level managers.
- Exemplify Twilio’s Leadership Principles; select and train new team members; continuously provide feedback, mentoring, and coaching to existing team members.
As Country Manager;
- You will have positive energy, outstanding communication and influencing skills, gravitas, excellent relationship development skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. With a history in business sales leadership or corporate channel development, you will develop a high performing national sales team.
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Highly collaborative, with experience leading cross-functional teams and owning revenue accountability and growth from the territory.
- Thinks critically and objectively; has excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on business demands.
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Track record of success in go-to-market launch and strategy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Passionate about software solutions with prior experience in IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware etc.) and solving technical problems for customers.
- Experience with high-growth technology company demands.
- Excellent presentation skills - both oral and written.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position is based out of our office in Paris. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Berlin, Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.