Joining TWG means working on incredible projects, mastering your craft, enjoying competitive benefits and working among the best in your field.
We are currently looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our new and growing Marketing team. Based in our downtown Toronto studio, you will shape and deliver the content TWG produces which will have a direct impact on the company’s reputation and the success of the marketing and sales funnel. In this role, you will be a champion of TWG’s brand and will nurture relationships with key industry influencers and third-party content distribution channels and partners.
About the Job
- Contribute to our content marketing strategy for channels including our website, social media accounts, blogs, e-newsletters and long-form content including ebooks and whitepapers
- Create engaging content that performs well as a lead-generation and nurture tool on various channels as demonstrated by metrics including content marketing (influencer engagement, internal client satisfaction, etc.), web performance (form fills, content downloads, pageviews, etc.), blog performance (average time spent on post, comments, shares, etc.), social media performance (followers, referrals, etc.) and email performance (new subscribers, open-rate, etc.).
- Craft effective and dynamic social media content to increase referral traffic to our website, grow our followers on key platforms, help us build new audiences and drive TWG’s brand awareness
- Optimize all content for search engines and lead generation
- Streamline and lead our content production process by working with contributors and stakeholders across departments
- Develop and be responsible for an editorial calendar and implement our channel distribution plan
- Contribute to analysis and reporting of marketing content to improve our strategies and tactics, in collaboration with the Marketing Automation and Data Analysis Specialist
- Help to nurture relationships with key industry influencers and research emerging industry trends
- 3+ years of proven work experience in content marketing, journalism, media production, advertising or digital marketing
- Strong writing and editing capabilities with a knack for easily adopting the appropriate style, tone and voice for various types of content
- Experience producing marketing content: web, social media, business-oriented (whitepapers, ebooks, case studies) and other lead-generating materials
- Journalism, Communications or Public Relations diploma/degree, or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have
- Experience working on integrated marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of the technology sector
- Previous experience managing external freelance content producers
- You work towards set deadlines and actively communicate any obstacles to meeting those commitments
- You are a creative thinker who loves to try new things
- You have strong attention to detail who understands the value of quality outputs
- You love to learn and are always building on your skills and knowledge
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.