Do you like to learn and have a real passion for technology? Do you have experience juggling multiple projects, teaching teams about the latest tools, and love helping people?
If any of that describes you, we should talk.
We’re looking for a full-time IT Administrator to support our growing IT Operations in our Mac-based environment. You’ll work with our team of over 100 people who are currently distributed between our HQ in Toronto and remotely with expansion plans for New York and Mumbai.
In this role, you’ll impact how TWG works every day, providing our team with the best and most reliable technologies to do our jobs effectively. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you’ll work with teams across the organization and our vendors to manage and support our existing IT infrastructure, solve IT and AV-related issues, and lead new IT initiatives.
About the Job
- Choose, deploy and manage new hardware and software tooling for our Mac-based environment
- Create and maintain system documentation and train the team on new tools
- Support the needs of our team, including remote employees located worldwide
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and assess our infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet the changing demands of our growing company
- Protect our systems from outside infiltration by employing best practices and team education
- Forecast and advocate for key internal IT initiatives
- Manage relationships with various vendors and contractors
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory and manage all in-use tools and licences
- A bachelor’s degree in something interesting or equivalent experience
- 4+ Years of IT experience
- Knowledge of network tools and standard methodologies (VPNs, Switching, Load Balancing, Remote Management)
- Experience deploying and managing Mac hardware and OS X for distributed teams
Nice - to - haves
- Experience with au courant network infrastructure like Ubiquiti or Meraki
- Industry certifications and memberships (CCNA/CCNP)
- Flair with manipulating and presenting data in Google Docs, Excel or otherwise
- Experience working with Agile software teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent, concise communication (oral and written)
- Detail oriented (describe your favorite gadget in your cover letter)
- Comfortable presenting to peer groups
TWG is located in Toronto, Canada. We are designers, developers and business-thinkers with a mission to work with visionary teams and craft remarkable products. We believe in doing right – by our clients and partners, by our community, and by each other.
- Collaborative, friendly environment with flexible office hours
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid personal / sick days
- Health benefits: prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance
- Free phone of your choice and a corporate phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.