Joining TWG means working on incredible projects, mastering your craft, enjoying competitive benefits and working among the best in your field.
We're searching for an Intermediate to Senior Software Engineer to join our team in supporting one of our long-term clients and a fast growing leader in the music industry, ole. Join TWG and help us build and maintain Conductor, ole’s world class royalty and rights management software.
About the Job
- Work directly with product owners, key stakeholders, and external teams to support and extend the functionality of a critical software platform written in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, and PostgreSQL
- Monitor and manage background applications and services
- Perform automated deployments of multiple applications to private on-premise server.
- Learn the ins and outs of the Music Rights Management industry with the goal of enhancing and streamlining our software suite
- Focus on delivering well-designed, maintainable software backed by unit tests
- 5+ years professional experience as a full-stack software developer
- Working knowledge of Linux systems and servers
- Proficient in one or more Relational Database Servers (e.g. PostgreSQL or SQL Server)
- Experience working with and administering medium scale database systems
- Exceptionally quick learner of new languages, technologies, and business domains
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and patterns
- A passion for technology and solving problems with code
- Experience working with and administering a virtualized server infrastructure.
Nice to Have
- Strong preference will be given to those with work experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience maintaining an enterprise product or software
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- 5 paid personal days
- Work from home one day a week
- Hybrid benefits plan including basic coverage and a Health Spending Account
- Use of TWG hardware
- Paid phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.