Joining TWG’s administrative team as our Office Administrator means you are the glue that holds our whole office together! Whether it’s keeping the fridges stocked, coordinating schedules or organizing parties and events, the administration team does it all.
Our Office Administrator reports directly to the Director of Finance & Administration. Together they will work to create and maintain a warm, productive and professional office environment and provide top-notch administrative support to TWG staff, co-workers, clients and guests.
About the Job
- Day-to-day management of all TWG facilities including, general upkeep and repairs, acting as liaison for property management company (Allied Properties) and other studio maintenance
- Tenant and co-working space management including tenant relationship management, communication and onboarding
- Day-to-day management of furniture, fixtures, appliances and cleaning services vendors
- General office administration including TWG concierge and reception, supply management, shipping and couriers
- Coordination of departmental and meeting lunches, including catering
- Travel booking and arrangements
- Coordination of office programs such as healthy snacking (stocked fridge), semi-weekly TWG team lunches and twice-weekly in-studio yoga classes
- General bookkeeping support including cheque deposits, corporate credit card reconciliation, assisting with processing payables and flagging Accounts Receivable in our accounting system
- 2+ years of work experience in an administrative role, preferably as an Office Administrator, Office Assistant or Executive Assistant.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build a rapport with staff and internal partners
- Resourceful and creative — a true office MacGyver
- Attention to detail — you care about the small stuff
- An ability to easily transform instructions and ideas into tangible results
- A willingness to do what it takes to make an office run smoothly, including the unglamorous stuff
Nice to Have
- 2+ years experience working in a small to medium sized company - extra points if the company was in tech
- Experience using G Suite
- Experience working with multiple vendors
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Health benefits: prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance
- Hardware credit
- Paid phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.