Are you looking to take your product management career to the next level? Are you passionate about solving problems for a diverse set of products, clients, and their vast user bases that always keep you on your toes? Already have a half dozen successful (and preferably some unsuccessful) product launches under your belt?
TWG is looking to meet an experienced Digital Product Manager to join our team and help us on our mission to become the best product management team in Canada. What do we do? We help create new businesses out of nothing but ideas, as well as work with existing products to help accelerate growth.
As a company that has a reputation for solving tough product challenges (which is partly why 70% of TWG new hires come from referrals!), we are looking to add product managers who have the breadth of experience to truly innovate on product thinking. Come join our fast-growing product team and work with a wide range of industries and products - from Fintech to Edtech, Media to Emerging Technologies, building web and mobile products for well funded startups and Fortune 500 companies.
About The Job
- Deliver industry recognized software that continues our tradition of word of mouth as a key source of new client acquisition
- Run a tight agile ship to ensure timely delivery of all projects, with the backing of some of the best developers and designers in the city
- Truly understand the market and the opportunity of our clients, and help them make the right strategic decisions for their products
- Always push to not only learn new things, but also share that knowledge with the rest of the product team
- Represent TWG in the Toronto tech community - online content creation, speaking at local meetups, and general community participation is seriously encouraged!
- Demonstrated experience leading digital product development with a solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment, participating in Scrum
- An understanding of Lean Startup principles, Design Sprints and other frameworks for Product Management
- A history of driving product decisions through customer development, user research, and analytics, and bringing products to market that solve real problems for real users
- Experience collaborating with external stakeholders and clients - all of our product managers are client facing!
- Ability to work with internal business development team on early-stage strategy, and with clients to understand their needs and provide guidance
- Community presence including active blog posts, speaking engagements and presence at meetups
- Deep knowledge of technology and an eye for design
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills — an instinct for getting the best work from individuals
- Attention to detail; please include your favourite beverage in your cover letter
- A knack for solving problems, even in areas / markets that may be new for you
- Comfort with context switching and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once
TWG is a digital product studio located in Toronto. We are designers, developers, and business-thinkers with a mission to work with visionary teams and craft remarkable products. We believe in doing right – by our clients and partners, by our community, and by each other.
What We Value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that build real value for everyone involved.
- Collaborative, friendly environment with flexible office hours
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid personal / sick days
- Health benefits: prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance
- Use of a TWG Macbook Pro that can be yours for $1 after 2 years
- Free phone of your choice and a corporate phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family care giving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.