Joining TWG means working on incredible projects, mastering your craft, enjoying competitive benefits and working among the best in your field.
Be one of the first few people to join the TWG-India office! You will have an opportunity to build and grow our team and operations in India, and influence our culture and processes.
We are currently looking for intermediate and senior mobile engineers to join our growing team in India and help us deliver high-quality software across a variety of client projects and industries.
We are also looking for people who add to our company culture, so tell us a little bit about yourself! What is the most interesting thing that’s happened to you today? What are you excited about learning next? Add a bit of color to your application, tell us all about you in your cover letter.
About the Job
What You’ll Do
- Build browser-based applications in React, Angular and others
- Create database-backed network services in Node.js
- Elevate the User Experience through a focus on performance, animation and attention-to-detail
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, Designers and QA Analysts
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions in a Lean / Agile environment
- Achieve continuous integration through automated software tests and deployments
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of software development experience, primarily in web applications
- Experience with modern web application development frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or Web Development degree or certificate, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in shipping high-quality web applications to end-users
- Experience working remotely and with distributed teams
- Reasonable availability in terms of hours to be able to collaborate with the team in North America
- Access to a reliable broadband internet connection
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Linux / Unix systems and open-source software
- Experience with databases design and development using Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB or others
- Experience working in server-side frameworks such as Node.js, Rails, Spring, or .NET
- Contributions to the open source community (Github, StackOverflow, etc.)
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
- You have a passion for technology and solving problems with code
- You have a desire to lead projects from end-to-end and care deeply about craftsmanship and quality
TWG is a digital product studio headquartered in Toronto and expanding operations to India. We are designers, developers, and business-thinkers with a mission to work with visionary teams and craft remarkable products. We believe in doing right – by our clients and partners, by our community, and by each other.
What We Value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that build real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal days
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.