TWG is looking for Senior Web Application engineers to join our team on our mission to help build the most innovative enterprises and startups in the world. We help create new businesses out of nothing but ideas, as well as work with existing products to help accelerate growth.
As a company that has a reputation for solving challenges, we are looking to add software engineers who have the breadth of experience to truly innovate on technical solutions. Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products - from Fintech to Edtech, Media to Emerging Technologies, building web and mobile products for well funded startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- Choose from multiple frontend frameworks (e.g. React, Vue.js, Angular, or React Native) to design and deliver sophisticated user interfaces that seamlessly work across multiple platforms.
- Create, augment, and improve database-backed API services in Node.js.
- Elevate the User Experience through a focus on performance, animation, and attention-to-detail.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to create and update standards for project delivery
- Participate in code reviews to enforce and teach project standards to other developers
- Be an advocate for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to our clients.
- Demonstrated expertise of various CSS Modules (e.g. Flexbox, Transitions and Animations, and Grid Layout)
- Demonstrated expertise of advanced web APIs available to browsers (e.g. Geolocation, Service Workers, or WebGL.
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you’ll be helping us choose.
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal days
- Work from home 2x per week
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.