Joining TWG means working on incredible projects, mastering your craft, enjoying competitive benefits and working among the best in your field.
Be one of the first few people to join the TWG-India office! You will have an opportunity to build and grow our team and operations in India, and influence our culture and processes.
We are currently looking for intermediate and senior mobile engineers to join our growing team in India and help us deliver high-quality software across a variety of client projects and industries.
We are also looking for people who add to our company culture, so tell us a little bit about yourself! What is the most interesting thing that’s happened to you today? What are you excited about learning next? Add a bit of color to your application, tell us all about you in your cover letter.
About the Job
What You’ll Do
- Design and build sophisticated end to end solutions for the iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin) ecosystems with an eye towards visual polish
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable code in a Lean / Agile environment
- Create and maintain a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline with automated software tests across the solution
- Own the deployment process for applications bound for the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
What You’ll Bring
- You have a solid understanding of either the iOS or Android development ecosystems and languages
- You have familiarity with cross platform frameworks such as React Native, Cordova or Progressive Web Applications
- Demonstrable knowledge of software architecture, design patterns, implementation, and debugging of mobile applications
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you’ll be helping us choose
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience working remotely and with distributed teams
- Reasonable availability in terms of hours to be able to collaborate with the team in North America
- Access to a reliable broadband internet connection
- You enjoy working with others in a highly collaborative environment
- You're equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you've learned
- You have a passion for technology and solving problems with code
- You have a desire to lead projects from end-to-end and care deeply about craftsmanship and quality
TWG is a digital product studio headquartered in Toronto and expanding operations to India. We are designers, developers, and business-thinkers with a mission to work with visionary teams and craft remarkable products. We believe in doing right – by our clients and partners, by our community, and by each other.
What We Value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that build real value for everyone involved.
Friendly environment with flexible office hours
15 days of paid vacation
Unlimited paid personal days
Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
Company retreats and socials
Casual dress code
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.