Joining TWG means working on incredible projects, mastering your craft, enjoying competitive benefits and working among the best in your field.
Our growing team and client base need strong Product Design leadership. You have a vision for what an empowered Product Design team can achieve and are passionate about helping guide that vision to fruition. You love innovating with impactful product strategy, iterative design process, and challenging your team and clients to do the right thing. Help us deliver high-quality software across a variety of client projects and industries, that ultimately provides measurable value to our clients and their customers.
We’re looking for an individual who is experienced with end-to-end, human-centered Product Design. Market and user research, information architecture, user flows, user experience design, interface design, prototyping and user testing are all central to this role, as well as mentorship and team management.
Join our growing Product Design team and help shape the future of our software design practice.
About the Job
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously, from end-to-end as the key Design stakeholder responsible for your team’s successful solutions
- Contribute to defining and improving our Design culture of critiques, testing, research and education, while helping to guide the future of TWG’s Product Design process
- Teach our team what you’ve learnt in order to help us create meaningful outcomes for our clients and their customers
- You’re proud of the impressive portfolio that you’ve built. Your work demonstrates a variety of projects, exploration, design styles, platforms and processes and communicates the goals, process, and outcomes of your work
- Proven experience leading design workshops to help define a digital product’s strategy, then guiding that through iteration, testing, shipping and beyond
- Proven experience in client-facing presentations and scope negotiation
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and prototyping tools like Invision or Keynote
Nice to Have
- Experience with interaction design using tools such as Pixate, After Effects, HTML/CSS, Framer.js, or any other magic that you’re excited about
- A passion for content creation such as illustration, copywriting, photography, public speaking or any other special skills that flex your creative muscles
- Design team management experience
- You’ve got excellent communication skills and a proven ability to convey and debate design strategy
- You are passionate about empathizing with customers needs, motivations and behaviors, and can translate that empathy into actionable deliverables
- You have finely honed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and switch contexts without friction
- Your attention to detail lets nothing slip through the cracks
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Health benefits: prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance
- Hardware credit
- Paid phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.