Joining TWG means working on incredible projects, mastering your craft, enjoying competitive benefits and working among the best in your field.
We're searching for a teammate with a proven passion for product design. You’ll collaborate with product managers, engineers and your design teammates to create effective experiences for our clients and their users. We are currently looking for an Intermediate Product Designer to join our growing team in our downtown Toronto studio. Help us deliver high-quality software across a variety of client projects and industries, that ultimately provides measurable value to our clients and their customers.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about end-to-end, human-centered Product Design. Market and user research, information architecture, user flows, user experience design, interface design, prototyping and user testing are all central to this role.
Join our growing Product Design team and help shape the future of our software design practice.
About the Job
- Lead projects from end-to-end as the key Design stakeholder responsible for successful solutions
- Contribute to our Design culture of critiques, testing, research and education
- Continue to grow your skills and experience as a Product Designer
- Experience creating web or native mobile applications from conception to launch and beyond
- Proficiency with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and prototyping tools like Invision or Keynote
- Demonstrable experience bringing real products to life that have been used by real people
- An online portfolio that communicates the goals, process, and outcomes of your work
Nice to Have
- Experience with interaction design using tools such as Pixate, After Effects, HTML/CSS, Framer.js, or any other magic that you’re excited about
- A passion for content creation such as illustration, copywriting, photography, public speaking, or any other special skills that flex your creative muscles
- You love connecting with the people that you’re designing for through interviews, user studies, research and testing
- You love what you do and are hungry to learn new skills, techniques, processes and ideas
- You work well in a team and are passionate about design and the human experience
- Clients are on your team. You’re able to communicate with them directly and honestly while realizing a shared vision of beautiful, functional products
- You know that a good product is more than a flashy Dribbble post. Your understanding of intuitive functionality, interaction, architecture, user interfaces and navigation for web and mobile is solid
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- Health benefits: prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance
- Paid phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
We encourage applications from candidates of colour, women, queer candidates, candidates with family caregiving responsibilities, immigrant candidates, transgender candidates, and candidates with disabilities.