Building effective products is at the core of every engagement we do at TWG. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team. If you’ve delivered game changing products in multiple industries over the better part of the past decade, and would like to bring that experience to bear on the myriad problems presented by a consulting setting, read on!
Our product managers come from unique backgrounds, but what we share is the ability to flex our product fundamentals and stakeholder management skills to meet our clients' needs. The work here demands expertise and broad knowledge: one day you may be validating hypotheses for a serial entrepreneur planning a new MVP, and the next you could be running a re-platform for the software backbone of a global enterprise.
Being a Senior Product Manager, you will also be a key source of mentorship and growth for your peers. We want to learn from your product launch stories, successful or otherwise. Past experience in mentoring and managing other product managers will be highly valued, as will your engagement in the wider product community.
About The Job
- Work with the most forward thinking startups and large enterprises around, to help them build the right products and stay ahead of the market
- Lead a wide range of projects, from blue sky product strategy opportunities to Agile execution, flexing your product strategy, roadmapping, and project management skills
- Help advance our mission of creating and cultivating successful and sustainable product cultures for our clients.
- Always be learning! Continue to build on top of your deep product expertise through your professional development budget
- Play a key role in our product management team by mentoring other product managers and pushing our product know-how to the next level
- Represent TWG in the local and global tech communities - online content creation, speaking at conferences, and product community participation is actively supported!
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, software architecture, and modern product methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.) honed through dozens of product releases
- Significant experience leading Agile teams and delivering to KPIs
- Expertise in driving product decisions through market analysis, customer development, user research, and data
- A passion for client management and a special touch for getting buy in. All of our product managers are client facing and will work with a wide range of stakeholders!
- A technical background or management consulting experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience coaching and growing product managers
TWG is a digital product studio located in Toronto. We are designers, developers, and business-thinkers with a mission to work with visionary teams and craft remarkable products. We believe in doing right – by our clients and partners, by our community, and by each other.
What We Value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that build real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal days
- Work from home 2x per week
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.