As the VP of Business Development, you will report directly to the Managing Partner, and be tasked with building and managing the BD team to exponentially increase market penetration across North America and globally.
About the Job
- Expand the sales team with the objective of tripling global revenues within 5 years
- Manage and mentor the current team and ensure optimal performance
- Focus on how to take the current services and align the sales efforts to specific industry verticals
- Work closely with our marketing and product teams to provide insights and feedback for greater market opportunity
- Develop new markets with strategic partners
- Standardize the sales process across the entire team (BD and non-BD)
As the ideal candidate for this role, you:
- Bring experience leading an early stage technology company through accelerated growth to tens and/or hundreds of millions in revenue
- Experience and success in North American markets, Enterprise (Global 2000) and leading and growing teams for enterprise B2B technology companies. Ideally you will have led both inside and field-based teams and have the ability to scale a global sales organization.
- A strong background and understanding of marketing and marketing execution
- Experience managing and guiding the Sales team to manage complex sales-cycles
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in marketing, technology, engineering or business.
- 10+ years leading teams within Sales, Business Development or similar customer-facing roles.
- 5+ years of industry experience with enterprise technology solutions or within the consulting space.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated with the ability to structure team workload, effectively prioritizing activities across a large number of sales activities and projects.
TWG is a digital product studio located in Toronto. We are designers, developers, and business-thinkers with a mission to work with visionary teams and craft remarkable products. We believe in doing right – by our clients and partners, by our community, and by each other.
What We Value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that build real value for everyone involved.
- Collaborative, friendly environment with flexible office hours
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid personal / sick days
- Health benefits: prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance
- Use of a TWG Macbook Pro that can be yours for $1 after 2 years
- Free phone of your choice and a corporate phone plan
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.
We are using an Executive Search Firm - if you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.