Are you looking to take your software engineering career to the next level? Are you passionate about solving problems for a diverse set of products and clients that always keep you on your toes? Do you have solid understanding of multiple backend languages and their related frameworks?
TWG is looking for senior software engineers to join our team on our mission to help build the most innovative enterprises and startups in the world. We help create new businesses out of nothing but ideas, as well as work with existing products to help accelerate growth.
As a company that has a reputation for solving challenges, we are looking to add software engineers who have the breadth of experience to truly innovate on technical solutions. Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products - from Fintech to Edtech, Media to Emerging Technologies, building web and mobile products for well funded startups and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Job
- Choose from multiple backend languages and their related frameworks (e.g. Node.js and Express or Ruby and Rails) to design and deliver solid backend solutions.
- Choose from multiple frontend frameworks to bring designs and wireframes to life (e.g. React, Angular or vue.js)
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to create and update standards for project delivery
- Participate in code reviews to enforce and teach project standards to other developers
- Be an advocate for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to our clients.
- Demonstrated expertise of software architecture, implementation, and debugging and database design in a language and framework agnostic way
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- Experience with modern relational or non-relational databases such as Postgres, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Web Development degree or certificate
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you’ll be helping us choose.
What We Value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.