Joining TWG means working on incredible projects, mastering your craft, enjoying competitive benefits and working among the best in your field.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team in our downtown Toronto studio. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, your primary responsibility is to design original marketing pieces for TWG while maintaining brand consistency. You’ll bring fantastic creative chops, an eye for detail, a project management mindset and the desire to collaborate with a highly strategic team of creative thinkers.
About the Job
- Oversee and execute TWG-branded design projects from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces including corporate/sales collateral, digital ads, email campaigns, landing pages, company website, infographics, digital guides, illustrations etc.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects using the established TWG design system
- Contribute to evolution of TWG brand and design system
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Sketch, InVision and presentation software (Keynote or Powerpoint)
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency or within the tech sector
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress, Pardot (Salesforce) and Hubspot templates
Nice to Have
- Digital animation
- Knowledge of software development companies and how they work
- Marketing strategy development
- You love what you do and are hungry to learn new skills, techniques, processes and ideas
- You work well in a team and are passionate about design and the human experience
- You can identify and execute on opportunities to collaborate with TWG teammates and see working together as a chance to learn from others
- You’re able to communicate directly and honestly with stakeholders while realizing a shared vision of beautiful, functional designs
What we value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Paid personal days
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.