Are you looking to take your software engineering career to the next level? Are you passionate about solving problems for a diverse set of products, clients, and their vast user bases that always keep you on your toes? Do you have a solid understanding of iOS and Android and their related frameworks?
TWG is looking for senior software engineers to join our team on our mission to help build the most innovative enterprises and startups in the world. We help create new businesses out of nothing but ideas, as well as work with existing products to help accelerate growth.
As a company that has a reputation for solving challenges , we are looking to add software engineers who have the breadth of experience to truly innovate on technical solutions. Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products - from Fintech to Edtech, Media to Emerging Technologies, building mobile and web products for well funded startups and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Job
- Choose the technology stack to design and deliver best in class mobile applications and experiences for either iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin)
- Choose the tooling to simplify and accelerate the development experience of the production team
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to create and update standards for project delivery
- Establish process and coding standards for your production projects, especially for junior developers
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- A proven track record of architecting, implementing and debugging in a platform agnostic way
- You have familiarity with cross platform frameworks such as React Native, Cordova or Progressive Web Applications and their advantages/disadvantages compared to native frameworks.
- Experience with modern persistence options for mobile applications (e.g. Serialization, Core Data or Realm)
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you’ll be helping us choose.
What We Value
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal days
- Work from home 2x per week
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.