Are you looking to take your software engineering career to the next level? Are you passionate about solving problems for a diverse set of products and clients that always keep you on your toes? Do you love bringing high fidelity visual designs for mobile devices to life on iOS or Android?
TWG is looking for mobile engineers to join us on our mission to help build the most innovative enterprises and startups in the world. We help create new businesses out of nothing but ideas, as well as work with existing products to help accelerate growth.
As a company that has a reputation for solving challenges, we are looking to add software engineers who have the breadth of experience to truly innovate on technical solutions. Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products - from Fintech to Edtech, Media to Emerging Technologies, building mobile and web products for well funded startups and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Job
- Design and build sophisticated end to end solutions for the iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin) ecosystems with an eye towards visual polish
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable code in a Lean / Agile environment
- Create and maintain a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline with automated software tests across the solution
- Own the deployment process for applications bound for the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store
- You have a solid understanding of either the iOS or Android development ecosystems and languages
- You have familiarity with cross platform frameworks such as React Native, Cordova or Progressive Web Applications
- Demonstrable knowledge of software architecture, design patterns, implementation, and debugging of mobile applications
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you’ll be helping us choose
TWG is championing a revolution in software design, turning traditional engagements into lasting partnerships that create real value for everyone involved.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- 15 days of paid vacation
- Unlimited paid personal days
- Work from home 2x per week
- Hybrid benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance and health spending account
- Paid phone plan
- Computer hardware program
- Group RRSP program
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate gym rate and allowance
- Learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses
- Stocked kitchen with healthy treats, juices, coffee and premium beer
- Company retreats and socials
- Casual dress code
- Pet-friendly office
TWG is committed to diversity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women.