Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve, a leading chemical technology company based in Berkeley, California, is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Receiving Coordinator to join our innovative team. As a Receiving Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient and accurate receipt of all incoming materials and supplies. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in logistics and inventory management within a chemical or manufacturing environment.
What you will do
- Receive and inspect incoming shipments of materials, supplies, and equipment
- Verify the accuracy of purchase orders and packing lists against received items
- Ensure that all received materials are in good condition and meet quality standards
- Communicate and coordinate with suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve any discrepancies or issues with received items
- Accurately record and update inventory systems with received quantities and locations
- Collaborate with the Procurement team to ensure timely resolution of receiving-related issues
- Coordinate with other departments to prioritize and distribute received materials as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized receiving area, ensuring compliance with safety regulations and best practices
- Assist with periodic physical inventory counts and audits
- Prepare materials for shipment
Who you are
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in supply chain management is a plus
- Prior experience as a receiving coordinator or similar role in a chemical or manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices
- Familiarity with safety regulations and best practices in handling chemical materials
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately inspect and verify received materials
- Proficiency in using inventory management software and other relevant computer systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.
Potential Twelve Candidates, please be aware of potential recruiting scams. Twelve will never ask you for payment or your payment information in order to pursue a career here. If anyone has requested such a payment or payment information in relation to a Twelve position or if you believe that someone outside Twelve has impersonated a Twelve recruiter or employee, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and be safe!