Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
We are currently looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to design, implement and manage a continuous delivery model across a portfolio of platforms, systems and applications for our first-of-a-kind technology. This role will design, build, and create processes to orchestrate enterprise work to enable seamless delivery of business applications to the organization.
This is a full-time remote position in the United States.
In this position, you will be the conductor of multiple projects, responsible for managing solution planning and delivery. This means you would own all aspects of making the vision a reality; Take Epics and break them down into appropriate features which can then be performed by the delivery teams to provide high-quality products that bring value. You will also manage delivery health reporting, testing strategy and resolving major delivery blockers. You have demonstrated experience delivering productive Information Technology solutions and building relationships with developers, partners, and leadership alike.
What You Will Do
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) preparation and planning. Including facilitation of decomposing epics to features and maintain a product level Kanban board and calendar.
- Manage dependencies across the IT portfolio, shared services, and other platforms.
- Deliver and explain metrics against program increments and sprints.
- Produce status reports and portfolio level communications.
- Lead regular project meetings to discuss the schedule and deliverable status, resolve risks and issues, and coordinate on current and upcoming activities.
- Establish and lead a IT Project Review Board to govern intake, prioritization, and management of IT projects.
- Manage portfolio resource capacity.
- Establish testing plans and evaluation of defects.
- Oversee cutover plan execution and release management.
- Accountable for transition of new products to support and operational excellence of products in portfolio.
- Liaise with IT/Business support team for incident resolution/escalation.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or business administration or any related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project or program management.
- Equally adept at discussing technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- Have exceptional time management, facilitation, and organizational skills, and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Passionate about defining workflows, processes and milestones.
- Have successfully managed complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Thrive in ambiguity and have a bias towards over-communicating.
- Advanced competency in Project Management tools (Jira, Asana, DevOps).
- Significant experience in environments where attention to detail is a key requirement.
- Demonstrated the ability to consistently meet deadlines and track budgets.
- Can translate business and technical concepts into understandable written and visual documents.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them within a business context.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Potential Twelve Candidates, please be aware of potential recruiting scams. Twelve will never ask you for payment or your payment information in order to pursue a career here. If anyone has requested such a payment or payment information in relation to a Twelve position or if you believe that someone outside Twelve has impersonated a Twelve recruiter or employee, please contact email@example.com. Thank you and be safe!