Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve is seeking a Communications Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. An ideal candidate will have a passion for driving results, a creative eye for design, and a love of all things digital.
In this role, you will manage Twelve’s communication and marketing initiatives. This includes content development, social media strategy and management, and website build projects.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term role.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute effective communication strategies in support of Twelve’s goals and objectives.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of social media. This includes content creation and monitoring to increase brand visibility and engagement, in coordination with existing partners.
- Manage collaboration with cross-functional teams and Twelve’s existing partners to ensure consistent messaging across all touchpoints.
- Write and edit compelling content for a variety of platforms, including newsletters, press releases, blog posts, and marketing materials.
- Analyze and report regularly on the effectiveness of communication and social media initiatives, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Help maintain brand consistency across the company and social universe.
Who you are:
- A seasoned communicator and social media manager with a strong track record of developing and executing successful campaigns. You have expertise in LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Medium, TikTok, and other social platforms.
- An excellent writer and editor with the ability to create compelling content for a variety of platforms.
- An excellent project manager with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A scrappy and analytical problem-solver who can effectively communicate qualitative and quantitative results.
- You have strong attention to detail, a creative eye for design, and the ability to produce high-quality content and materials.
- You love learning new things and crafting communications that are digestible for novices, hobbyists, and experts alike.
- You are passionate about staying current on industry trends and innovations.
- You are driven to continuously improve the company's communication strategy.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.