Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
The Office Coordinator will be a key member of Twelve’s Workplace Services team as they foster a productive and enjoyable work environment for all employees. They will work closely with the Office Manager to support day to day operations at either our Berkeley or Alameda offices, and through iteration and frequent collaboration, help to build the foundation for future office operations policies. They will frequently interact with multiple stakeholders, regularly work in cross-functional partnerships with the Events, Talent, and People teams, and will bring a customer-service mindset to working with Twelve’s diverse, rapidly growing employee population. This is a fully in person role.
What you will do
- Provide administrative support by regularly checking and sorting mail, filing documents, and performing light credit card reconciliation
- Regularly place orders for equipment and supply needs
- Maintain inventory control systems by checking and updating stock levels of kitchen, bathroom, office, and conference supplies
- Contribute to overall visitor experience by regularly managing reception responsibilities and walking guests through the check-in process
- Serve as the main point of contact for tasks & concerns submitted via the team’s support ticketing system.
- Support Office Manager in implementing and maintaining programs that recognize and celebrate a diverse employee population
Who you are
- You are passionate about the employee experience
- You are comfortable spending most of the day standing, bending, or lifting
- You are organized and skilled at keeping spaces clean and presentable
- You have a keen attention to detail and are able to anticipate employees’ needs
- You communicate clearly and effectively
- You have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to multitask
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.