Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve is seeking a Finance focused IT Systems Analyst to join our Information Systems department. We develop and implement software solutions to enable rapid business growth. You will help us discover, plan, develop, and implement software solutions that optimize and accelerate our business partners processes.
The IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for analyzing requirements and defining information systems solutions for the Finance ERP and Procure to Pay solutions. This person works with functional managers, functional and technical development teams, and project teams to identify design enhancements and systems configuration opportunities, and to improve the utilization of the software solutions at Twelve.
What you will do
- Analyze current business processes, perform gap analysis, and make recommendations to executives and stakeholders for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge.
- Facilitate the implementation of improvements by developing end user documentation and conducting collaborative training sessions
- Work directly with the finance and procurement teams to understand the individual needs of each department, develop KPIs and OKRs, and reporting tools for these metrics
- Oversee software deployment projects from inception through implementation and adoption, lead users in SIT and UAT and lead issue resolution across all testing phases
- Work collaboratively with business users and system SMEs to gather requirements, solicit feedback, document functional, operational, and systems requirements
- Be open to travel to Twelve offices to collaborate with stakeholders, train users, and support the growing and evolving changes in the information systems needs of the Finance and Procurement teams
- Perform cost/benefit analysis of existing systems, evaluating overall utilization and make recommendations to improve training and operational procedures
- Participate in data definitions, working closely with Twelve data architects to develop and refine data models and data management policies and processes
- Provide support for production issues during project transition to support cycles, meeting defined SLAs for resolution
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in a software analysis, administration, and implementation of enterprise information systems
- You have a gift for translating complex requirements into simple and elegant solutions
- You enjoy taking ownership and have led a project from concept to successful delivery
- You’re a team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills, and are adept at prioritizing tasks and summarizing complex topics
- You care deeply about our mission and want to use your skills to create a bright future for our planet
- Knowledge of enterprise systems management techniques and constructs
- Knowledge of structured databases and ability to use SQL to extract data from them
- Knowledge of configuration management techniques
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills in mentoring and change management
- Experienced in Agile project management practices
- Experienced in leading third-party system integrators and software providers
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.