Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve is seeking a Manufacturing Design Engineer within the Electrochemistry team. This is a collaborative leadership role requiring excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Come join a team of innovators to help set standards for new products, integrate key electrochemical stack part and assembly design requirements, and plan part design alongside our Productization team. This role is essential to our products’ manufacturability and quality control.
This is a full-time hybrid position based in Berkeley, California.
What you will do
- Organize performance requirements for new products in collaboration with other engineers in the Stack Development and Productization teams at Twelve
- Lead the integration of key electrochemical stack part and assembly design requirements for manufacturability, process development and quality control
- Liaise closely with Productization reactor factory planning to develop and translate requirements to part design according to relevant codes and standards
Who you are
- BA/BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 3+ years demonstrated design for manufacturability experience in a new/deep tech field
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills
- Adept at prioritizing and driving critical project workflows on aggressive demonstration and delivery timelines
- Experienced in relevant fabrication methods, automation and scalable manufacturing systems, and how part specifications and designs are defined according to the needs of modern manufacturing methodology
- Skilled in SolidWorks, SolidWorks PDM, quality systems and statistical methods
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.