Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve is seeking a Business Development Associate to support and lead projects with our commercial team. The ideal candidate is an exceptional analyst and communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment and can manage multiple projects while consistently meeting deadlines.
This candidate will report to Business Development leadership and collaborate closely with Twelve’s other business and technical leaders. You’ll join the team at an extremely high leverage time as we cultivate flagship customers, focus and scale our outbound sales strategy, deploy our commercial-scale projects, and plan for a decade of rapid growth.
What you will do
- Support commercial team by translating customer and market requirements into pitch decks, proposals, Excel models, white papers, and business strategies
- Lead presentations and meetings with potential customers and partners to communicate Twelve’s value proposition, build relationships, and qualify their fit for further discussions with senior commercial team members
- Collaborate with technical team and other cross-functional departments to ensure pricing, timelines, and other commercial factors are aligned with overall corporate priorities and capabilities
- Organize and update commercial teams through various channels, including Twelve’s internal CRM.
Who you are
- Rigorous analyst comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data, in Excel, PowerPoint, and written briefing documents for internal and external audiences
- Clear communicator and relationship builder who can listen to potential customers and partners, understand their needs, and translate those into action
- Organized individual and structural thinker able to frame complex problems, prioritize, and drive decisions
- Proactive, curious, and creative individual with a passion for addressing climate change and looking to make an outsize impact in a climate tech company
- A fast learner who’s enthusiastic about building, honing, maintaining and iterating on processes, with a constant eye toward measuring impacts
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.