Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
We are currently looking for an experienced Data Architect to design an enterprise data ecosystem for our first-of-a-kind technology. This role will design, build, and create processes to maintain enterprise master data to support an enterprise resource planning system and enable seamless reporting across multiple applications. The ideal candidate will have a history of implementing creative reporting solutions in a manufacturing setting.
This is a full-time remote position in the United States.
In this position, you will be responsible for building out the master data ecosystem at Twelve. The ideal candidate can create and scale technology processes to enable speed and increase visibility to operational data. You are motivated to deliver exceptional end user experiences and generate organizational value through streamlined data and reporting solutions.
What You Will Do
- Architect a centralized enterprise master data management system
- Design and implement processes to keep all master data updated dynamically
- Architect a data ecosystem to enable reporting across disparate applications including Supply Chain, People, Finance, and Technology Development
- Translate business requirements for enterprise reporting from a wide range of stakeholders into dynamic, functional dashboards
- Understand ETL architecture and data warehouse principles
- Architect enterprise data and applications
- Analyze the impact of reporting and continually propose updates to provide transparency that inspires action
- Interface with software engineering, finance, insights, and supply chain technology teams to reduce duplicative processes and streamline data processing
- Build dashboards and reports and document the processes to maintain each
- Educate stakeholders to expand their creativity in requesting reports and ensure reporting capabilities are considered during new application implementations
Who You Are
- You have experience implementing enterprise master data management solutions
- You have experience in reporting at a manufacturing or industrial chemical company
- You can articulate the value of centrally managed master data and the importance of composable applications
- You have strong communication skills
- You’re excited about composable Data and Analytics Architecture
- You understand why pie charts are not the best way to convey information
- You have used at least two different programming languages to wrangle data into information and graphics
- You are experienced in creating stakeholder relationships in a remote environment
- You are adept at working with multiple stakeholders while maintaining process and structure
- You learn and adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have a college degree
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.