Want to join a fast growing tech company and contribute to build a great employee experience?
Tweag is a software innovation lab that enables well-funded deep tech startups to quickly scale their engineering performance and execute on high-risk, high-reward projects with confidence. We invest in open source, carry out academic research, setup governance for multiple tech communities and more, to attract the very best software engineers. We're on a mission to gather and retain the top talent to influence the industry. Learn more at https://tweag.io.
After 7 years of 50% growth year-on-year, our company of over 80 people keeps expanding and recruiting at a high speed. We are looking for a People Experience Manager to build an outstanding employee lifecycle experience for all Tweagers.
Reporting to our Head of People and Culture, this position will enable the company to continue growing while increasing talent density by designing and implementing talent development policies and providing Tweagers an experience coherent with our culture and values.
As Employee Experience Manager, you will have the following missions:
- Conduct new hire onboarding, contribute to improve onboarding experience and establish offboarding procedures.
- Be the first point of contact for employees and respond to their questions
- Partner with employees and our providers on visa policies, procedures and local legislation, across multiple locations.
- Contribute to or lead HR projects and tasks such as designing career paths and levels for Tweagers, selecting a talent development tool, promoting a culture of feedback, specifying the review process, defining and formalizing the compensation policy
- Support Tweagers in the talent review process and career conversations (by creating toolkits, training and coaching Tweagers…)
- Develop and implement effective training opportunities for all staff
- Prepare and execute the payroll process and manage relationships with our payroll providers.
- Monitor and ensures compliance with laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures, requirements, guidelines
- Contribute to design, audit, and document processes and resources
- Maintain all employee files
- Compile data and complete annual required compliance reports
- 5+ years experience in talent management role
- Knowledge of French labour law and common practice. Knowledge of the labour law in another European country or in the US is a plus.
- Execution: demonstrated ability to own, execute and deliver on cross-functional projects large and small.
- Strategic thinking : The ability to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical action.
- English writing skills: We are a global remote company, so we favour written communication over meetings where possible. Being a creative, precise, concise and ultimately effective writer is a crucial part of everyone's job at Tweag.
- Learning: You will demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Over half of Tweag have a background in research and academia. Our engineers joined Tweag to work on projects with deep and novel technical challenges.
- Organization: Excellent organization skill
- Good multitasking skills
- Attention to detail: Tweag is an engineer-led organization setting itself up to scale far beyond our current size. We want to ensure a great experience for all applicants and for all employees.
- Bilingual in English and French
Life at Tweag
- A challenging international environment.
- A company driven by its values: helpfulness, humility, accountability.
- Autonomy and flexibility.