We're looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join the Growth team at Tweag team. Want to help be a part of our significant growth and help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision?
You are a born hunter. You love closing new leads within new organizations. You are able to easily connect with and love meeting new people. You are tech-savvy, understand solution selling, and are able to master an understanding of Tweag Practices and consulting offerings. You are experienced in creating contacts, developing relationships, and qualifying leads.
We are looking for someone that is going to report directly to our Sales Director VP. This position will be influential in the next phase of our growth by implementing and contributing to our sales strategy to successfully help the company meet its short and long term objectives.
This new member of our sales team will execute our go-to-market strategy with a particular emphasis on out-reach and technical community activities. They will learn from our existing team and draw from their extensive experience and success, bring new perspectives and solutions to enable exponential growth and greater market penetration.
As a trusted team member the Senior Business Development Executive must be an authentic collaborator, technology enthusiast and a proactive, strategic problem solver.
- A goal-oriented self-starter with strong consultative instincts and skills who quickly and easily establishes rapport and credibility
- An individual with the experience, personal style and sophistication to develop executive relationships. We expect a high degree of maturity, intelligence, tact, confidence and executive presence.
- Experienced in consulting and/or software sales.
- Experience working in both US and European markets ideally.
- Experience selling application development / software services / consultants in the high-tech world; ideally in either a technology consultancy, custom software environment or highly technical recruitment agency.
- Good network of contacts within IT and client industries.
- Good understanding of technology / market trends and a genuine interest in the technology community.
- A demonstrated creative and innovative approach to building client relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions-oriented approach to develop expertise in and help improve their client’s business.
- Seen as a problem solver by clients.
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients.
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Some experience with legal contractual terms and conditions, contract reviews, contract negotiations and contract/risk management.
- Creativity and imagination, energy and enthusiasm.
- Technical knowledge in functional programming, build systems and/or data science would be a big advantage.
Having overlap with your team is critical when working in a global remote team. Tweag requires all team members to overlap with EST morning hours daily. In addition, reliable high speed internet is a must.
Your key responsibilities will be to achieve agreed upon growth targets and outcomes on a quarterly basis. You will work closely with the Marketing team to make sure that we are collectively using the same message. Tweag is a metrics and data driven organization, so understanding the importance of goals and success is important.
Ideally, you will have 4+ years experience leading sales at a software, consulting, or other professional services company, a proven track record of professional success, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Target and acquire new startup accounts at series A/B funding stage
- Target and acquire new enterprise accounts (large profitable R&D engagements)
- Identify decision-makers, build strong strategic relationships, become a trusted and valued partner and advisor to the client CXOs and key stakeholders.
- Coordinate community / knowledge based sales and marketing initiatives- such as technology forums.
- Be responsible for building a predictable pipeline and providing accurate sales forecast to the leadership team
- Thrive when engaging with executive stakeholders
- Have a genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals.
Tweag is a software innovation lab founded on the concept of marrying effective consultancy and visible open-source contributions. We help deep tech startups quickly scale their engineering performance and execute on high-risk, high-reward projects. By applying mathematics, computer science, and the methods of open source, we build software more effectively and confidently.
We have a long track record and strong reputation in the functional programming community: in every area of our technical work — in software, data and infrastructure engineering — our practices emphasise declarative solutions, immutability, composition and type-enabled correctness.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our team, who
- Help contribute to a safe environment for asking and receiving feedback,
- Are humble and able to give constructive contributions,
- Will proactively collaborate to explore, define and deliver their work, and
- Can be held accountable.
At Tweag, our engineers are allowed and encouraged to fail as much as they are encouraged to succeed. We nurture an autonomous and driven environment, providing ample support and diverse opportunities for growth.
Tweag is a Modus Create company. Modus is a fully remote IT consulting firm headquartered in the United States with offices in Costa Rica and Romania. We are now 430+ modites spread across the globe, making a difference in the digital business across four core delivery areas: business and product strategy consulting, customer experience, cloud services, and Agile software delivery. We work with some impressive clients in the industry, such as Burger King, Shiseido, Pfizer, Audi, Marriott Hotels, and many others.
Benefits & Perks
- Permanent employment contract for candidates based in France, Switzerland, US, UK, Germany, and the Netherlands.
- Independent contractor agreement for candidates based outside of the countries listed in the previous bullet.
- A Tweag laptop and an onboarding budget for technological needs.
- A visit to the Paris office and an annual team event for employees.