The Whip Media Group of companies is transforming the business of content throughout the global entertainment ecosystem. Our portfolio includes media and trusted technology organizations that deliver immense client value through new data-driven solutions, empowering unprecedented real-time insights. Together, our companies track billions of consumer actions and financial transactions that accelerate innovation for buyers and sellers of content.
We’re Not Your Typical Start-Up
We’ve built a unique Content Value Management (CVM) platform for B2B that’s leveraged by some of the largest players in the entertainment industry, we have a management team that’s run multiple billion-dollar companies, and we’re still only 130 people…for now. We’re growing quickly and have a cool sister company, TV Time, the world’s largest TV and movie tracking app with millions of users around the world. Want to be the next on board?
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s go-to-market strategy in alignment with the global marketing plan to hit the company’s revenue target goals. While working cross-functionally with product teams - this position will develop a digital marketing and content management strategy for B2B demand generation campaigns (paid and organic), email nurture streams, social media, and inside sales lead support. This will also include website management, event marketing and development of thought leadership content to generate new, qualified sales leads and to promote awareness of our products and services.
How you will contribute:
- Execute Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy and tactical marketing plan and campaigns
- Work closely across teams to drive and develop content/materials for digital marketing, and demand campaigns
- Partner with the global sales team to help develop materials on strategic sales opportunities, as well as for Account Based Marketing(ABM) program for upsell/cross sell
- Manage digital and email communications and nurture streams in HubSpot to prospects, suspects and client base
- Manage and maintain corporate WordPress website as well as ensure optimum SEO and SEM
- Develop content and execute digital and social media campaigns
- Coordinate webinars, user events and industry trade shows
- Develop thought leadership white papers, eBooks, customer success stories and other innovate marketing materials
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Communications or business preferred); Masters degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, SaaS, cloud-based solutions and/or online subscription marketing
- Experience in HubSpot, Salesforce.com and other Marketing Automation/Campaign Management/CRM/Database systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of HTML and Adobe Design programs
- Ability to construct and modify PDF files including layout and graphics
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional project management skills - be highly organized and detail oriented
- Proven experience in working with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of the Entertainment Industry
- Some travel required
What we offer:
- An executive team that is composed of industry veterans with a track record of scaling startups
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental
- Generous PTO policy
- Free Lunch on Friday and unlimited snacks!
Whip Media Group is a technology and data insights company that is transforming the global entertainment ecosystem. Our platform helps companies determine how to package, market, track and value TV shows & movies in this new world of cross-platform, cross-device, time-shifted, global viewership.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.