The Whip Media Group of companies is transforming the business of content throughout the global entertainment ecosystem. Our portfolio includes media and trusted technology organizations that deliver immense client value through new data-driven solutions, empowering unprecedented real-time insights. Together, our companies track billions of consumer actions and financial transactions that accelerate innovation for buyers and sellers of content.
Mediamorph: We’re Not Your Typical Start-Up
We’ve built a unique Content Value Management (CVM) platform for B2B that’s leveraged by some of the largest players in the entertainment industry, we have a management team that’s run multiple billion-dollar companies, and we’re still only 130 people…for now. We’re growing quickly and have a cool sister company, TV Time, the world’s largest TV and movie tracking app with millions of users around the world.
Whip Media Group is looking to bring on a VP of Solutions Architecture to its team. The role could be based out of the company offices in either New York or LA - and its day to day will be focused on working with top-tier Enterprise customers designing, prototyping and leading the deployment of scalable architectures and solutions for them.
- Leading the Solutions Architecture function as part of the Client Services Delivery function; including leading a team of solutions architects driving enterprise SaaS Solutioning.
- Lead all activities related to defining the product solutions and delivery components for Customer implementations, including rollout of Mediamorph’s CVM product, data interfaces considerations and business process design.
- Interface closely with Project Management and engineering leads to define a clear set of requirements and priorities that align to the product capabilities and product roadmap, while also ensuring customer success and value.
- Examine functional specifications and translate them into specification guidelines that shape customer delivery, as well as find ways to align projects with enterprise-level systems.
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices may have relative to a customer needs and product.
- Leverage existing knowledge of industry best practices to quickly comprehend and breakdown solutioning processes.
- Translate complex findings into digestible and comprehensive written reports and requirements
- Monitoring customer feedback channels and share requests and issues with the delivery and engineering teams.
- Collaborate with owners, both internal to Mediamorph and external customers, to aggregate and track issues/pain points and develop solutions
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- 10+ years of demonstrated professional work experience, including top-tier consultant, SaaS provider or equivalent role
- Experience with business process analysis and engineering
- Background working in global markets required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio, Confluence
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the development of project documentation
- Ability to write and present effective project materials, including process flow diagrams, presentations, status reports, and test plans
- Ability to effectively identify and resolve conflicts and issues
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and clients
- Balance of technical and business expertise
- Experience with enterprise architecture driving strategic direction with customers
- Experience with driving a disciplined approach to solutions delivery
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, hyper-growth environment
- Self-starter capable of working with a global mindset
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Media & Entertainment industry experience strongly preferred
What we offer:
- An executive team that is composed of industry veterans with a track record of scaling startups
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental
- Generous PTO policy
- Free Lunch on Friday and unlimited snacks!
Whip Media Group is a technology and data insights company that is transforming the global entertainment ecosystem. Our platform helps companies determine how to package, market, track and value TV shows & movies in this new world of cross-platform, cross-device, time-shifted, global viewership.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.