This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Contribute to the design and development of high performance AV compute hardware
- Create state of the art benchmarks to evaluate compute hardware performance
- Evaluate hardware reliability via empirical studies
- Create visualization dashboards for the results and design space to be analyzed by the team and System Architects to use for analysis
Required Experience and Skills:
- Enrolled in an MS/PhD program in Computer Science or similar field.
- Strong programming skills, Python, C++
- Familiarity with computer architecture, CPU, GPU, Deep Learning Accelerators and their micro-architecture, PCIexpress and memory management.
- Ability to work independently on deep technical problems as well as to collaborate with cross functional teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Bonus Experience and Skills:
- Prior familiarity with Deep learning and frameworks like TensorRT, PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Knowledge of safety critical systems, like automotive including functional safety experience
- Principles of hardware software co-design
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission critical projects
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple’s Mentorship Program
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of Internship Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the internship is onsite)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
For immediate consideration email your resume to: