This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ.
You can apply to the job with this email address: email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Parts Clerk II is a vital member of our Procurement team. The incumbent ensures quality and accuracy of our inventory, organization of our stock, inputs updates into our ERP system, efficiently provides parts and kits to our technicians, and keeps our stock area neat and organized.
Join us and be a part of excellence!
This is a full-time position (Monday-Friday). Shift from 1PM - 9PM.
- Reviews incoming inventory, compares invoices against requisitions/purchase order to verify quality and quantity of inventory received. Notifies the Buyer/Planner and/or Procurement Manager of any quality or quantity issues.
- Unpacks inventory and stocks inventory according to designated storage locations, in an organized manner.
- Receives parts and kitting requests, quickly collects, prepares and packages required parts/kits and any necessary supplements, delivers parts to appropriate parties in a timely and efficient manner. Updates JIra system accordingly.
- Maintains accurate inventory records . Performs daily inventory counts, reviews inventory counts against quantities in the ERP system, reports any abnormalities immediately, and works to resolve inventory issues.
- Maintains housekeeping of all assigned areas. Follows all established safety rules and guidelines. Communicates all hazards and safety issues Procurement Manager and Facility Manager. Properly uses all required personal protective equipment.
Experience & Skills Required
- High School Diploma or GED in General Education
- 1 year inventory experience, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP systems, strongly preferred
- Understanding of automotive and technical parts.
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving requirements and procedures.
- Ability to perform accurate cycle counts.
- Ability to effectively prioritize requests, assignments, and tasks.
- Ability to utilize an ERP system to review and update inventory changes; entering information accurately.
- Ability to match packing lists to purchase orders/invoices and verify quality and quality.
- Ability to maintain excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills; capable of providing efficient and effective customer service to a wide range of internal customers.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks and support projects of varying complexity concurrently.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and successfully execute tasks.
- Ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain steady professionalism throughout aggressive deadlines, changing priorities, and evolving operations, as common to progressive start-up environments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; capable of effectively interacting with professional staff.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ.
You can apply to the job with this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org