This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ.
You can apply to the job with this email address:email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Senior Project Analyst (Change Coordinator) provides overall technical and program management support for assigned projects/programs. The Senior Project Analyst creates and maintains project/program documentation, prepares short-term look ahead schedules, monitors and analyzes project/program risk and coordinates project/program activities, as assigned.
Join us and be a part of excellence!
- With basic direction, works with project leads, prepares and updates detailed project plans, deliverable timelines, KPIs and milestones.
- Conducts workload planning, tracking and forecasting. Proposes streamlines to workflows.
- Evaluates potential project risks and recommends solutions.
- Researches, monitors, and analyzes data to provide business insights.
- Effectively collaborates with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to monitor project KPIs, proactively overcome project challenges and assist with risk mitigation. Ensures project team members meet assigned project deliverables and deadlines. Escalates updates and information as necessary.
- Coordinates, tracks and maintains all project documentation, including project plans and objectives, deliverables, timelines, resource plans, communications, and meeting minutes. Updates documentation, as necessary.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings. Prepares agendas, presentations and all other necessary meeting materials. Takes meeting minutes and distributes accordingly.
- Updates and maintains project related pages, dashboards and other relevant data.
- Gathers and integrates project performance and progress information. Prepares detailed status reports which include: latest accomplishments, upcoming deliverables, project metrics and risk analysis.
- Provides recommendations for improving internal processes and documents all approved process changes.
- Manages and enhances existing controlled documentation programs.
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and planning.
- Manage quality of impact analysis of changes, to minimize processing time and reliable planning.
- Organize and chair cross sector project change control board for impact analysis, planning and disposition of changes
- Recognize and advise on scope of change requests (scope control, new or update change)
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on the product change process
- Monitor and control the implementation of approved changes.
- Monitor and give feedback on changes being processed according to agreed policy.
- Be involved in embedding improvements delivered from the roadmap on operational level.
- Contribute to development of TuSimple quality systems.
- Manages the distribution of documentation to approved groups (i.e. Sourcing, Service, Production, etc.).
- Assigns new part numbers, creates, and maintains accuracy of manufacturing business systems Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Proven ability to effectively support several projects or a full program, simultaneously.
- Ability to read and understand a project and program plans. Ability to draft a 3 week look-ahead schedule requiring only minor edits.
- Ability to understand project or program documentation, work with source owners to effectively maintain and update, per agreed processes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence for routine project needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable of listening and obtaining clarification, adapting approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Strong interpersonal skills; capable of collaborating with multiple stakeholders, understanding and interpreting stakeholder needs .
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team; capable of effectively interacting with technical staff.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks and support projects of varying complexity concurrently.
- Demonstrated excellence with planning, time-management, prioritization and successful execution of multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain steady professionalism throughout aggressive deadlines, changing priorities, and evolving operations, as common to progressive start-up environments.
Experience & Skills Required
- Associate’s Degree or above in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2+ years of Project Coordination or Project Analyst experience.
- 5+ years of work experience of with at least 2 year’s experience in new product introductions or configuration management
- Requires combination of specialist (Configuration Management) and project management skills
- Appliance of organizational change management techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense
- Know upstream impact of changes (e.g. logistics, operation, customer support)
- Proven experience in managing multiple changes, configurations and their dependencies
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred
- Personal skills
- Natural leader in providing structure, prioritization and decisiveness
- Persistent and persuasive towards results in an emphatic and pragmatic manner
- Convincing, pro-active attitude and drive for improvement
- Sensitive on value of relations: entrepreneur, coalition former, networker, good facilitator
- Create learning situations and give feedback to achieve effective behavior from a team
- Strong communicator to influence without power
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect
- Adapts and adopts change
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ.
You can apply to the job with this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brown University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California — Berkeley, University of California — Los Angeles, University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland--College Park, University of Massachusetts--Amherst, University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin--Madison, Williams College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University, MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries, Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat, Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com, Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis, Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian, DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone, Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks, Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora, OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine, iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove, Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic, Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks, ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte, Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology, SalesLoft, Cylynt,