This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
As a Product Management Intern, you will work closely with our Product Team to define the features of our autonomous driving software solution.
- Conduct data analysis of driver/vehicle behaviors to support product requirements
- Develop clear and actionable product requirements that engineering can use to effectively build products
- Conduct research to support the requirements
- Develop and manage product-related documentation such as product brief, datasheet, application notes, customer survey
- Participate in product development with the project management team, engineering team to ensure product specifications and schedules are met per product requirements
- Create and maintain acceptance criteria for requirements and monitor the test with the test team
- Assist in the product life cycle management
Experience & Skills Required
- Enrolled in a MS or MBA degree in Engineering (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Robotics), Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analysis, Mathematics or related discipline
- Ability to utilize abstract reasoning techniques to formulate problems and establish creative solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects, multi-tasking and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of R and Python
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission critical projects
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple’s Mentorship Program
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of Internship Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the internship is onsite)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: