This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
In-Vehicle Security team plays a critical role in autonomous driving systems in TuSimple. As a Product Security Engineer Intern at TuSimple, you will have the opportunity to work on various product security projects. You will help ensure the highest level of security of the TuSimple autonomous system and services offering by engaging with all stages of the product life cycle, from security product development to operation. Your goal will be to identify security issues in product designs and/or implementations related to TuSimple autonomous solutions in vehicle and its ecosystem.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on security during design/development/testing
- Develop security related tooling for security and engineering teams
- Perform security assessments, code audits and design reviews
Experience & Skills Required
- Enrolled in a MS/PhD program with focus in Cyber Security, Information Security, or related field
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning
- Solid understanding of System Security
- Security Research and PoC
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission critical projects
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple’s Mentorship Program
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of Internship Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the internship is onsite)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
For immediate consideration email your resume to: