Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Accelerating existing algorithms using CUDA and GPU.
- Minimizing hardware resource usage, e.g. GPU memory footprint, through proper resource management.
- Building GPU-accelerated Machine Learning Library.
- Test, bench, and build tools for benchmarking ML algorithms on the hardware accelerator.
- Design and develop new GPU operators with high-quality codes.
- Analyze the software and identify potential performance bottlenecks.
Experience & Skills Required
- Enrolled in a MS/PhD program in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field
- Solid understanding of GPU/CUDA
- Strong programming skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Development experiences in Machine Learning Libraries, such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, TVM, MXNet
- Experience in arm-based embedded systems/Nvidia Drive products
- Strong System Skills (Operating System, Parallel Computing, Computer Architecture)
- Work with world class AI Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Work on significantly important and mission critical projects
- Extensive individual support through TuSimple’s Mentorship Program
- Competitive salary
- High full-time employment return rates after completion of Internship Program
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Onsite Perks (These perks will only be applicable if the internship is onsite)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: