This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19
You can apply to the job with this email address: email@example.com
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Test Automation: Design/Implement/maintain test automation frameworks/automation libraries for browser based applications and API endpoints ( web services ).
- Manual Testing: Execute manual + automated testing and provide QA report through out the release cycle.
- B.S in Computer Science, or related.
- At least 2 years experienced in White Box, Black Box, Functional, System, Regression, Integration, GUI testing using both Manual and Automation Techniques
- Experience in building up automation framework of unit tests, integration tests, and e2e (frontend to backend) tests
- Experience in CI/CD automation framework (eg, Jenkins)
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.