This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA. Remote friendly during COVID-19.
For immediate consideration, please email you resume to :
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
Tusimple is a self-driving technology company with a mission to bring automation to the trucking industry.
In-Vehicle Security team plays a critical role in autonomous driving systems in TuSimple. In this Software and Tools Security Engineer role, you will help ensure the highest level of security of the TuSimple autonomous system and services offering by engaging with all stages of the product life cycle, from security product development to operation. Your goal will be to identify security issues in product designs and/or implementations related to TuSimple autonomous solutions in vehicle and its ecosystem.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on security during design/development/testing
- Develop security related tooling for security and engineering teams
- Perform security assessments, code audits and design reviews
- Research and develop technical solutions to mitigate security risks
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors against TuSimple products and services
- Develop Threat Models using industry best practices
- Generate security requirements for our engineering and suppliers
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in cloud security and application security
- 2+ years of experience in software development in C++
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in any of the following area: secure architecture, software security, OS protection, network security, secure boot, code signing, certificate management, authentication, cryptography, communication protocols(eg.CAN, I2C, SPI), TEE, MAC
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Previous experience in automotive industry is a plus but not required
- Relevant work experience in web application security
- Demonstrated experience working with Linux, QNX, or PKI
- Experience with security testing methodologies and tools
- Foundation in, and in-depth technical knowledge of, security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Self-motivated and results-driven individual
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
This job is located in San Diego. Relocation to San Diego is required. Relocation Assistance Provided
For immediate consideration, please email you resume to: