Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at TuSimple, you will work on both the back-end infrastructure and front-end Web UIs of various projects, from our offboard infrastructure services to the onboard system, to bring automation and visualization to the company. Your work will greatly improve the efficiency of the research of our algorithm scientists, and expedite the development of engineering infrastructure projects.
- Building pipeline scheduling and execution platform, as well as the corresponding frontend to manage and interact with the platform, to do analysis of our simulations and datasets;
- Developing on-premises cluster projects as well as utilizing public cloud computing infrastructure services;
- Building front-end Web Interface for engineers and testops to control and monitor the onboard system, that visualize in real time, the perceived surroundings and decided routes of our autonomous driving system;
- Building web-based tools to optimize the labeling of our datasets to greatly increase the efficiency and correctness;
- Proactively identify problems and make technical suggestion on requirements
Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in building highly scalable enterprise web applications
- 3+ years experience in developing microservices using AWS or other equivalent cloud framework
- Experience in developing secured API and publishing user document
- Excellent knowledge of different API mechanism such as REST, RPC/gRPC, HTTP, GraphQL
- Experience in developing extensible APIs and highly maintainable services.
- Experience in deploying, monitoring and maintaining services and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of databases like Dynamodb, Mongodb, SQL
- Understanding of SOA, SAAS, and REST/OAuth/JSON architectures and services.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Familiar with front-end Vue.js framework
- Familiar with back-end Flask or Django framework
- Familiar with iOS/Android mobile application development
- Familiar with Golang
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.