Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
This opportunity is remote friendly.
TuSimple Company Overview
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
TuSimple is a fully commercialized autonomous trucking company. As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our live fleet of autonomous Trucks have fully evolved land freight. TuSimple is leading the way by hiring the most talented researchers, engineers, and scientists.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple has created the first commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Enterprise Application Administrator III is a member of a growing Enterprise Applications team and the incumbent ensures that the NetSuite ERP is properly configured, integrated, documented, and supported. Using acquired technical and business analyst/system skills, the individual supports the design and roll-out of new functionality to support the optimal usage of the software for users.
The Enterprise Application Administrator III works with internal clients to understand requirements and develop solutions using a variety of tools and techniques. This individual undertakes application administration, custom query and report creation, end-user support, training, troubleshooting, and documenting business processes and procedures.
The Enterprise Application Administrator III has a keen ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements. The incumbent adapts to changing priorities and meets deadlines as a result of their high sense of urgency and commitment to supporting all of their internal clients so that greater business objectives are able to be met.
- Partakes in general and overarching administration and management/configuration of NetSuite.
- Undertakes technical and system administration, including data integration with multiple systems including email marketing solutions, member data marts, websites, and inventory management systems.
- Responsible for functional and technical requirements, system configuration, data integrity, and all system-related policies and procedures. Defines and writes functional requirements based on staff business needs.
- Provides front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for NetSuite Support.
- Plans, reviews, and customizes NetSuite as needed to meet needs of staff.
- Provides outstanding end-user support. Works with internal clients to understand, troubleshoot, and resolve ERP issues, in compliance with service level objectives (SLO’s).
- Monitors end-user usage of systems, tracking performance, performing daily administrative and support tasks, and maintaining and dating system documentation.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure the quality of data and performs regular data audits; resolves data integrity issues.
- Proactively creates and maintains documentation and FAQs for using NetSuite and solving common problems.
- Develops, administers functional tests, and executes on rollouts of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases, and system integration based on user/business needs.
- Develops, documents and follows formal policies, procedures, and protocols for changes, customization, standards, usage, etc.
- Handles the development and maintenance of custom application extensions using system API and third party tools.
- Conducts data queries and integration of data from multiple systems – e.g. Web site, email database, etc. Responsible for providing product feedback to the vendor and tracking requested enhancements.
- Develops strong working relationships with vendors and expeditiously creates tickets with vendors to resolve problems that require their engagement.
- Investigates and proposes ways to maximize benefits from NetSuite; works with stakeholders to receive approval and implement changes.
- Supports the roll-out of NetSuite across TuSimple global offices.
- Performs administrative tasks for other enterprise applications such as GSuite.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships across the organization.
- Provides guidance and training to other members of the team, as required.
- Audits the configuration of NetSuite to ensure that it meets usability and security criteria.
Experience & Skills Required
- 2 years of experience working in NetSuite administration/development, combined with a relevant undergraduate degree OR
- 4 years of experience working in Netsuite administration/development.
- 2-4 years of experience with relational databases, SQL development, data integration, and analysis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, and MS Project.
- Detailed understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing); Sales Force Management (Opportunity, Proposal, Sales Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management and Quotas); Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment); and Support (Case Management), Project Management.
- Exposure to other Accounting, Sales Force Management and Marketing business practices such as Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency and Commissions, Returns, Team Selling, Net or Ecommerce, Shopping carts and Website Layout.
- Experience with software in a ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS) environment.
- Project management, system implementation, and system integration experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in a problem solving environment.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy – ability to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in multi-GAAP books a plus
- General understanding of server administration and user account management.
- Proven success as a key member of a matrixed, cross-functional team; ability to work equally well with people in business, creative, and technical positions.
- Experience working with solution owners/product owners to capture requirements, document operational playbooks for new tools/applications and define support workflow.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.