This opportunity is located in Charlotte, NC.
You can apply to the job with this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Truck Driver - Class A CDL
We are looking for experienced and safety focused professional drivers to join our fleet of vehicles on the cutting edge of the trucking industry. Our drivers haul various types of freight over regional routes. Drivers typically work 5-days per week with two days off in a row per week.
What we offer:
- Earn up to 80K base (depending on experience) PLUS up to 14K in safety bonuses per year
- Salaried position – you know what you’re taking home for each paycheck
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family within 30 of start
- Excellent dental insurance & vision plan
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation days
- Clean, new vehicles
- More time at home – regional routes
- 98% No-Touch Freight
- Per Diem for meals
- Driver Referral Bonus Plan (starting at $600 per hired referral)
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
- Gym membership reimbursement
- And much more!
Experience & Skills Required
- Class A CDL License
- Clean Driving History
- Minimum of 3-years experience driving a class A Tractor Trailer in OTR, Team or similar experience
- Have, or willing to obtain, Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements within 60 days of hire
- Light computer skills required
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- Safety Minded
- Flexible schedule required - must be willing to cover in other locations as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug test - this position is a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to walk 75’ and climb a 10’ ladder.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, twist, squat, stand and climb as required to secure load.
- Requires standing, stretching, walking, stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an outdoor environment.
- Requires excellent visual and manual dexterity in all limbs and appendages
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include non-slip shoes, gloves and other protective garments and equipment.
- Requires frequent sitting and driving.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of creating advanced autonomous vehicles. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This opportunity is located in Charlotte, NC
You can apply to the job with this email address:email@example.com