This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA.
You can apply to the job with this email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple’s Continuous Improvement Manager monitors and improves organizational processes with the aim of making them as effective and efficient as possible. In this role, you will train, mentor, and develop the skill sets of individuals and teams in problem solving / Six Sigma methods. You will also tackle top business problems with a systematic approach that solves problems at the root cause while using a data driven approach to quantify and qualify the effectiveness of improvement actions
Join us and be a part of excellence!
- Lead the development and implementation of the continuous improvement system, based on Lean principles.
- Recruit, train, and develop the continuous improvement team
- Develop short, medium and long terms strategies to facilities continual improvement and reduction of waste and cost
- Lead and facilitate improvement projects and workshops (Kaizen events)
- Lead activities in the coordination of projects at all levels within the organization. Supervision of multiple teams and working groups
- Identify and leverage best practices in Continuous Improvement throughout the organization and ensure their implementation
- Act as the organization's change agent in the transformation of processes while fostering a continuous improvement culture
- Monitor Progress, establish KPI’s and continually track performance
- Train, coach, and provide mentorship to the Continuous Improvement team specialist, engaging groups / departments and organization as a whole to establish a company culture of continuous improvement
- May perform other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Engineering, Business, or a related field
- 5-10 years relevant industry experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt Qualifications
- Experience in the application of Kaizen tools: Value Stream mapping, 5 whys, Ishikawa Diagrams, TPM, 5s, Kanban, Standard work, Gemba
- Knowledge of DMAIC process improvement framework
- Experience in SPC and utilization of control charts
- Experience developing, improving and implementing processes in complex start up environments
- Strong analytical skills; Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment across multiple locations
- Customer focused mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This opportunity is located in San Diego, CA.
You can apply to the job with this email address: email@example.com
Brown University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California — Berkeley, University of California — Los Angeles, University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland--College Park, University of Massachusetts--Amherst, University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin--Madison, Williams College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University, MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries, Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat, Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com, Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis, Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian, DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone, Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks, Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora, OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine, iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove, Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic, Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks, ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte, Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology, SalesLoft, Cylynt,